[FOR SALE] Weber 36 DCD pair + Accessories, offy 2x1 (Slant6)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had high hopes for these guys but my goals have changed a bit and I've decided to sell. I originally bought these years back from Dan. Here is his original post with accompanying pics. Please note the last pic in this post shows a setup from a weber retailer. These are different carbs (DCNVH?). Mounting the DCD's on this manifold means the shafts will face either the radiator or firewall unless you do major manifold surgery to turn them "sideways".

These are progressive dual 36mm barrel webers. They also have ported vacuum ports.

It seems the bigger (36-38mm?) webers use a bigger pattern then the rest. They won't fit directly on the mounting pad as originally anticipated and will require an adapter. I'll include two pieces of cut 1/2" aluminum plate for you to make your adapter.

I've also bought air cleaners, base gaskets, and levers to attach to the throttle shaft on to start the linkage also included with this package. One of the levers needs some minor file work to slide over the shaft - it appears I was either sent the wrong one or there's some manufacturing tolerance. One of the adjustment screws on one of the carbs is bent and should be replaced.

So - the carbs, the offy 5041 manifold, the other bits... all new, haven't ever seen gas. I've paid north of $1k for these parts. I'm open to reasonable offers. I can take paypal but prefer money orders so I don't have to lose paypal's cut.

The other possibility is trade + cash. Eddy 500, holley 390... 4bbl manifold... This is last resort though if I can't sell outright.

I'm willing to separate the manifold from the rest of the lot if you don't want it. I have no use for the air filters and such once the carbs go so those need to go together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back