Weber DCOE on a 340

-

1971Duster340

Reaction score
hello, im new to this so bear with me. I want a set up on my 1971 duster 340 so that it has 2 2barrel side mounted DCOE weber carbs probably 40mm's but the only problem is that from the intake i need an adapter elbow something that will go fit on the 4 barrel intake to 2 2barrel side mounts one on each side i've seen it once before it looks wicked sick but i just cant find that elbow part. If anyone can help me find something like that i'd really appriciate it thanks a lot fellow mopar lovers :)

Hi, a pair of 40mm dcoe's is going to be way undersized.
On something as big as the 340 you will need 50mm's at the minimum. Better off staying with a 4 barrel or getting 4 dcoe's so you have one choke per cylinder.
But for what that will cost you may as well go megasquirt and inject it.

I've recently seen that type of adapter (but can't exactly remember where - possibly an Australian site I frequent). If I located it again, I'll post a link. I agree that DCOE40s won't be nearly enough for a 340; 45s or better yet 48s might be a better choice. I have an Aussie triple Weber intake plus a matched set of 40s that I'm considering using on a slant in one of my projects.

-
Back