Wednesday night cruises in

-

WildCat

Reaction score
I have changed shifts and now work weekends so that means no weekend car shows or cruise ins, checked local site that list car shows and cruise ins for thru the week and found one on Wedensday about 5 miles from home

Called to see if Tony and Thelma wanted to come down for some good Tex Mex food and show off the new shelby

Not a lot of cars but some nice ones

View attachment image.jpg

Where there's a will, there's a way!!!!

Just like finding that elusive part for your A-body, you found a weekday cruise-in!:cheers:

I work a lot of weekends too! I just moved to a new town ... which has a huge population of 11,000 ... and I happened to be driving through their down town area last wednesday night, and found out they were having a cruise in. It was pretty neat, I spoke with a couple guys, I guess they have it every wednesday during the summer months! There were about 30 cars when i got there. It was nice to see a cruise in on a week night. I wish there were more around!

Wednesday night at Chuy's tex mex

View attachment DSC06798.jpg

thru the windshield and what was behind me

View attachment DSC06802.jpg

Tony thinking he was blowing my doors off, but I wanted him in front for pictures

View attachment DSC06803.jpg

got a wave as they went by

View attachment DSC06805.jpg

tony stepping out

View attachment DSC06807.jpg

Tony and Thelma with their meal

View attachment DSC06808.jpg

my ugly mug and Sue

View attachment DSC06809.jpg

The Dart and Shelby

View attachment DSC06804.jpg

Driving into parking lot a 34 Plymouth starts it off

View attachment DSC06817.jpg

my dart interior

View attachment DSC06821.jpg

hood ornament off the 34

Tony thinking he was blowing my doors off, but I wanted him in front for pictures

got a wave as they went by :butthead:

You shouldn't tease Tony like that!! :violent1:

I had to add the mooning Icon to the second comment for entertainment... LOL! :D

-
Back