***Week Two of Benefit Auction to Help Our Member RustyRatRod***

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROB'S PAYPAL IS: [email protected]

***WINNER'S LIST***

highest bidder pays shipping unless stated otherwise by seller.

1. '74 Dart guage cluster(post #1) from stansblue72..High Bidder mopar madness $40 -PAID

2. '74 2spd wiper motor(post #1) from kdsmith07..High Bidder SGBARRACUDA $40 -PAID

3. Gas pedal from a '63 /6 with link and adjuster. No floor mount. shipping in the US covered (post #3) from 63 MorePar ..High Bidder caferacerx $10

4. A giant bin of Mopar rags (post #4) from godfatherofchry. Reserve of $100 ..High Bidder $

5. NOS big pin Plymouth emblem (post #6) from motorhead446 .. High Bidder motorhead446 $10 -PAID

6. 1 pair of lower leaf spring/shock mounts off a 1976 Dart/Swinger 7 1/4" diff. (post #11) from Voeltagear ..High Bidder johnnycuda $5 -PAID

7. big block fenderwell Hooker Headers, lightly used (post #11) from godfatherofchry (reserve $100) ..High Bidder godfatherofcry $300

a set of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=exhaust%2Bmanifold"]exhaust manifolds[/ame] off an '88 Gran Fury 318 (post #11) from clhyer ..High Bidder $

a set of used rear shocks from a Duster (post #11) from clhyer ..High Bidder $

pair of seat belt parts. They must be from a Duster, either a '72 or '74 (post #11) from clhyer ..High Bidder $

11. '68 Mopar Cuda Hot Wheel in blister pack (post #11) from johnnycuda ..High Bidder WRB426 $10

Matching pair (2) of Minnesota plates from 1965. Paid shipping. (post #11) from66340SEDAN ..High Bidder $

13. New 316 Precision u-joints. Have grease fittings and are the Large Mopar joint for the 7290 Yoke. Paid shipping. (post #20) from SGBARRACUDA ..High Bidder SGBARRACUDA $20 -
PAID

14. Three Duster Emblems. The black emblem does not have pins on back. (post #25) from Pawned ..High Bidder $

15. Black kickdown linkage (post #37) from RustyRatRod ..High Bidder kdsmith07 $20

16. Blue kickcdown linkage (post #37) from RustyRatRod ..High Bidder kdsmith07 $20

17. '49 Plymouth trunk emblem (post #37) from RustyRatRod ..High Bidder 63 MorePar $15

18. Hand Job (post #43) from CudaChick1968 ..High Bidder WRB426 $20

Ok I sent the money for #2 wiper motor and #13 my u-joints. Does this mean I have to pay shipping on the u-joints or do I ?

Ok I sent the money for #2 wiper motor and #13 my u-joints. Does this mean I have to pay shipping on the u-joints or do I ?
put them in your mailbox then wait til tomorrow morning then shriek with delight and say "oh my goodness! my U-joint are already here! That me, he's a heck of a guy, and goodlooking to boot!"

sent money for #6. 1 pair of lower leaf spring/shock mounts off a 1976 Dart/Swinger 7 1/4" diff. from Voeltagear

I bid what I could afford on them headers, guess I wont be building a big Block Dart anytime soon....not to worry 100$ to the cause :)

Item #1 paid.

Items #2 and #13 are paid.

Items #5 is paid.

Item#6 is paid.

There are two more paid, but I am waiting on responses to see what they were. Thank yall very much.

one of those should be for 100 bucks from towingby27@yahoo
Nah waggs, its a different one. me and Rob have 0 clue who its from or what its for. none of the items match that amount, nor does any of the members who have multiple items in their debt

Me and Rob both appreciate what you have done, big time. That was very very nice of you and I will remember that

17. '49 Plymouth trunk emblem (post #37) from RustyRatRod ..High Bidder 63 MorePar $15

Paid!
Cheers Kitty & Rob!
Larry

one of those should be for 100 bucks from towingby27@yahoo

Yes sir. I'm sorry. I was bout dead meat when it came through. Thanks very much Curtis.

kdsmith, can you send me your mailing address...you may have done so already but I got a boatload of emails and am getting um kunfrooshed.

Maybe put in the subject line in caps KDSMITH ADDY LOL

Item #17 payment received. Thank you Larry.

Hay we gotta cat named Larry. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back