• weiand2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 482
  • weand3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 395
  • weiand4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 380
  • weiand5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 368
good deal. i would be interested, but i just bought one a couple of months back. good luck with the sale.

Will accept trade/cash, for a good, clean Eddy Performer, LD4B or SP2P intake for a mild 318. will also consider SB valve covers and air filter assy for SB.

I'm thinking cash, but for trade...I have the gold milodon valve covers & air cleaner setup, single plane weiand for a b engine, chome part numbered mp covers 'lil seasoned' but not mod'd, msd 6a, repro stock chromed 360 pan, new comp cams 273 pushrods, milodon sb stud kit, trw 340 .030 pistons...I have bunch of stuff actually, just don't have it all inventoried in my brain.

I can probably come up with a aluminum 318 intake for ya, but it take maybe a week, otherwise I can send the money next week.

Not interested in the manifold (cus Im flat broke,lol) but I do have a question. Can that top carb mount be changed out for a dual quad plate? I saw the allen head screws and got curious.

Yes, the top plate is removeable with the allens. Is the base the same as the dual quad? I don't know for sure. But I would guess they are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back