Weiand Stealth Intake Manifolds

-

powerwagon

Reaction score
has any one tryed this intake on th 360 yet? or how about the Weiand X-CELerator Intake Manifolds? im looking for the best 2 plain manifold for my 360 4x4 truck for max tq and i want a single plain top mid to top end range intake for a dart

I'm using a Wieand Action + manifold with a square bore carb on my Ramcharger. Plenty of low end torque. I'm not using an adapter for the square bore but have no intake leaks. Pulls past 5K no problem too.

If you want the best dual-plane intake go with the air-gap,test have shown it even outperformed some single-planes...

Looks like they came out with a "stealth air strike" for chebbys, maybe soon they will follow up with a mopar one. the stealth comes with small port outlets better matched to the 318 size ports but as i have been told they come that way for you to gasket match. a friend of mine has one on his car with the Edelbrock heads and he loves it. i have one on my 318 with 302 heads and it pulls great off the line and can spin up pretty quick.

I'm running the Weiand Stealth on my 360. It pulls hard all the way to 6500, works great with my combo. I have ran a performer, and a M1, the stealth ran better times at the track in my car.

-
Back