weird find

-
lost first gear in my 1998 Dodge ram at 49K miles, but the truck was out of warr period, to make matters worse i had a after market warr as well that screwed me over too.

IMHO, I think it probably falls somewhere between "for real" and BS. The quote in there by a dealership tech being told to "keep his mouth shut"......Please!!! What are they gonna do to him? Kill him? He's been watching too many spy movies. Oh but he also said he was in fear of losing his job........gimmie a break! Most techs own a pick up and the last time I checked, most tool boxes had wheels on 'em, and I've known plenty of techs that have moved so many times they've got a Mayflower sign on the side of their truck. BTW, there are similar sites telling you why you don't want to buy a Ford or Chevy, or nearly any other product automotive on not.

IMHO, I think it probably falls somewhere between "for real" and BS. The quote in there by a dealership tech being told to "keep his mouth shut"......Please!!! What are they gonna do to him? Kill him? He's been watching too many spy movies. Oh but he also said he was in fear of losing his job........gimmie a break! Most techs own a pick up and the last time I checked, most tool boxes had wheels on 'em, and I've known plenty of techs that have moved so many times they've got a Mayflower sign on the side of their truck. BTW, there are similar sites telling you why you don't want to buy a Ford or Chevy, or nearly any other product automotive on not.

thats pretty similar to what many others have said on other sites. they say u think mopars are bad look at out many ford tarus' are out in the junk yards as well as chevy's

We had a 98 Plymouth Voyager "expresso" van. Great little rig, bought it from an old couple,40 some thousand kms, we were the second owners. It was our road trip rig and my wife drove it 10 miles return to work each day. At 83 thousand kms with absolutely no warning the transmission went kapow, I mean blew apart, some pin or something was faulty, I had been warned but I did not listen. We got it fixed and immediately traded it in on a 2005 (i think) Dodge xs2, I had it for a couple of months, got rid of it, it was an automatic trans, I drove it to Calgary about an 800 mile round trip and got 23 miles to the gallon...what?? got not much help from the Chrysler dealers on either issue.
Might be just my bad luck and I do love my OLD mopars but when it comes time to buy again a Chrysler product will not be on the list.

-
Back