Welcome from The FAT!

-

FAT-245

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im an Aussie Mopar lover.

Im 23 this Year, I own an Australian A Body Variant..

1973 VJ Ranger which im Doing an OEM Custom with, mixing and matching parts fro different models to build the car i want, with a few custom additions.

file0024gd6.jpg

This is my Car when i was my Daily Driver...its been off the road now for close to 8 month.

27082008094-t.jpg

Pulling the Heart out of Old Faithful :(

Here is the New Heart for the Old Gal, After it came back from the Machine shop :-D

24012009048wi6.jpg

24012009047qi5.jpg

24012009049dj3.jpg

Engine-Dyno.jpg

Cheers
Nathan

welcome to fabo Nath, engine looks the biz by the way. Its a great bunch of people on here with lots of info to be shared.

you should let people know a bit more about your engine seeing the aussie hemi is a bit of a rare beast as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

Cheers for the Welcome Guys,

The Engine made 266HP

DynoSheet.jpg

After a Few Tweaks, Opening the exhaust (removing the y pipe...2 1/4" Inlets and a single 2" outlet) and Making 2.5" Secondaries we squeezed 295.3HP out of the old gal, but there is alot more left in it, just need to get the dizzy sorted and a Proper Tune with my Carby (Running a 660 Center Squirter, that was rebuilt in 5min)

Got me a 650DP and a Long Runner Manifold (the Hemi Version of the Slant Hyper Pak)

hahaha 1/4 mile times!

im still waiting for the car to return from the panel beaters so i can put the engine and drivetrain in.

Im doing a Conversion to put my 550HP Capable TF904 to the back of the Hemi as i killed too many Borg Warner transmissions

-
Back