Welcome Home Rocky65

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Welcome home from deployment! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and good times til you go back. Thank you for all you do.

Welcome home and just in time for Christmas! God Bless you and all the service men and women for allowing us to enjoy Freedom!

Thank you guys! It's a little surreal actually, I wasn't supposed to be home until March so I kinda have to pinch myself a little lol. My girls made this one extra special, the wife found an old Esso gas pump and surprised me with it. I am so blessed! Hopefully the one in the spring will be the last one - ever! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Thanks smlveightis! Good to be home with family, and with my FABO family... and let me send an early HAPPY New YEAR!

Wow! Came home earlier then expected :blob: Thank you for your service to keep us safe and I want you to know I do not take it for granted :hello2:
Bless you and your family
So Happy to see this thread this morning Rocky :cheers:

Very nice indeed!!! So does that mean being home earlier means you will have more time at home? I think we are gonna need to see pictures of the gas pump! :glasses7:

LOL Well Keith actually I have to deploy again, I will miss my daughter's graduation now due to the schedule change but, I have to try and focus on the positive and that is how I keep my sanity! At least I am home for the holidays with my girls and my FABO family so I am taking the opportunity to enjoy every second! I am glad you asked for a pic, so here it is.
And good morning to you too memike! Thanks for the warm welcome home, I hope you and your family are doing well, GREAT to be home!

Attachments

• IMG_0958.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 108
You have a beautiful wife Rocky....the gas pump is very cool!!! Thanks for the picture!

Oh my!! That is a great gift, I bet you was surprised :cheers: I see this could be a picture of the first time you seen it :toothy9: or you enjoy many old collectables :eek:ops:
Just looking at the scrub boards make my fingers hurt, I have never used one but dang! I am glad we have washing machines now :cheers: Your wife is a beautiful lady and looks so happy as she stands by her man, Bless you and your family on this day, looks like you have been :hello2:
Dig'en the old gas pump for sure :cheers::happy1:

Thanks guys and God Bless! Heading out to the shop now to get re-aquainted with how far behind I am on my projects!!! :)

-
Back