Welcome to Ontario rot in peace

-
If I think of it I will get you the numbers but I will most likely forget the one yard even has a challenger and cuda among chargers of course I just don't post them because their not abodies

need upper drivers side molding for 68 cuda fastback rear windshield and set of bucket seat hinge covers but I'm in florida.....
There is more then one pictured here these are from about 5 or 6 different places let me know what sort of parts you are looking for and how far you are willing to drive and I will tell you where to go I don't do the hoarding thing and if you don't either let me know of some you know of I don't need anything but I like to look when I am in the area and take pictures you should see some of the 40's and 50's cars I have pictures of. If I could I would post my junkyard photo file on here but it is too big and I don't have the time to do it speaking of which I'm off to change a poopy diaper! :cheers:

Hey Dan, where you hiding all this cars??? Need a couple small odds and ends and can't find the stuff anymore. 72 scamp 2dr, 64 valiant 2dr post. Hard to belive all this cars where once someones pride and joy. I've got a buddy in California he says the wreaking yards down there are unbelievable what's in them. Planning a trip for the summer with a very large trailor. Planning to bring lots back....like a fat kid on a smartie...lol

The one yard is less then a 20 minute drive I believe from Hamilton. The thing is if you call a few yards they will tell you no nobody has that stuff anymore but then you call the right yard and they do I have been to 8 yards at least with darts valiants and dusters but I don't always have my camera and once I get picking parts I tend to quit taking pictures. There is no shortage of anything but front fenders and wheel well trim in Ontario rear quarters usually have to be ordered anywhere you are.

If I think of it I will get you the numbers but I will most likely forget the one yard even has a challenger and cuda among chargers of course I just don't post them because their not abodies

Please do....please post the others! :)

The one yard is less then a 20 minute drive I believe from Hamilton. The thing is if you call a few yards they will tell you no nobody has that stuff anymore but then you call the right yard and they do I have been to 8 yards at least with darts valiants and dusters but I don't always have my camera and once I get picking parts I tend to quit taking pictures. There is no shortage of anything but front fenders and wheel well trim in Ontario rear quarters usually have to be ordered anywhere you are.

so can you give us the contact info for these yards???

God, that is painful to watch. I used to read a brit mag that in each issue did an article on forgotten cars.. many that the owners would rather see rot than sell..even parts.

If you are going down to Florida and have room for extra parts..maybe gert a coffee list for all that need parts..

Ian.

If anyone needs parts for an old car let me know what you need I don't do getting parts anymore unless you can't get it yourself but I can tell you where to start looking and if anyone else knows anywhere to go lets make a list up together no use in letting the cars rot (more) and who knows when the owners will up a decide to scrap them

Where are these junkyards located.Location Location Location
Be nice to go in person to some of these places.

-
Back