-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following for sale. All of these wheels and tires are near new. I ran them for less than 500 miles, made a few passes on the slicks and then changed direction and bought different wheels and tires. Specifications and prices are below. Prices reflect a "pair" picked up. If you buy more I can do better. If you need to ship the shipping dimensions are included so you can check on rates. Have additional pictures if needed.

Tire-wheel-1.jpg

wheels1-1.jpg

MTSportsman1.jpg

Hoosier1.jpg

:burnout:

Not sure we could make it would be worth it to you or me? Shipping would still be near as much whether mounted or not. These were $100 tires. Even if I sold them at half price by the time you paid shipping you'd likely have at least $75 into them.

Would really like to find another home for these wheel/tire sets. If you are interested in any make me a reasonable offer, ya never know.
I will be at both the upcoming Darlington, SC and Rockingham, NC all Mopar events for a delivery.

i'm interested in those 15x8's if the "wannadrag" still wants the tires off them, maybe he can buy the tires and i can buy the wheels.....

i'm interested in the 15x8"s if "wannadrag" still wants those coopers off them. maybe he can buy the tires and i can buy the wheels........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back