-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 La

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have 2 15x8 weld draglites 4 1/2 4 3/4 for sale. i had theese on my 71 duster that had a b body 8 3/4. one has a 5.5 back space that i ran on the left and the other has a 4.5 back space for the right. they have been drilled for screws front and back other than a few minor scratches and dings they are pretty good shape just need a good cleaning. theese are located in princeton mo. i would like to sell them as a set for 175.00 plus shipping will ship ups. thanks

when i try to upload pic it says invalid file any ideas thanks? i do have pics of back spacing ect. if you want them in an email.

pics

Attachments

• DSCN4294.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCN4291.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN4292.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 323
  • DSCN4293.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 308
......I've put many B body rears in A bodys and never 1ce had 2 use different offset rims.......can u explain y u did.............kim.........

you know that always got me to. i put this rear end in this car about 17 years ago and have not had it out of the garage for about 5 years now. i will have to look to see if someone had moved the perches. cant check the drive shaft for straightnes cause i dont have a motor in the car. but i do remember pulling this out of a 68 coronet and when putting in this car having to pull the leaf springs out on both sides. worked fine drove it to work and raced it in a trophy street class ran 7.90's @ 86mph 1.72 60' no vibrations at all. put theese wheels on it to keep them inside the wheel opening per trac rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back