Weld Pro Star

-

Mopower71

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Anybody running Weld Pro Stars on their Demon or Duster, and have some pictures they could post?

wld-96-57026.jpg

I think briankaplan here on the site has them on his green duster. hes on here a good bit so finding that car shouldnt be a problem

briankaplan! are you running stock axle width? if so can you tell me what rim and tire size those are and what backspaceing you used? your car looks sweet!!!

Thanks for the complements guys. Stock width axle and springs.
The rear rims are 15x8, 4 1/2 back space. Tires in pic are
255/60-15s. Fronts are 14x6 rims. 215/70-14s. Fill up the
wheelwells very nice.

I'm running ProStars, 15x4 in front, and 15x10 in back. The back have 3.5" backspace. My Dart is mini-tubbed, with the springs moved to the frame, and the 8.75 rear is narrowed.

r_side_rear_up.jpg

I stuck the rear Weld wheels on just to mock them up. These are 15x10" with a 4.5" backspace wrapped in 295/50R-15 rubber. The springs are in their factory locations.

p1020482co4.jpg

p1020481bc7.jpg

p1020512zq6.jpg

p1020511tz9.jpg

wow they look sweet! Nice big tires thats what im going for too!!! is the rear axle stock width? can you drive on the street with rims and tires like that so close to everything?

In those pictures the springs are in the factory locations, hung with factory hangers & shackles, and the rear end is the factory piece at factory length.

1/2"-3/4" clearence should be all you need.

They are a tad bit wide to lower the car where I want it to sit. They will work with the car at factory ride height if you do not mind cutting/rolling your wheel lips. Plenty of clearence on the inside, however I am not willing to cut my wheel lips on the quarters so I will probably have to switch to a 15x8" wheel with a 275/60R-15 tires. I would like to get my wheels/tires tucked 'under' the car.

15x10 with 5 and 5 backspacing M/T 28x13.5x15 ET Street...sorry about the brand X iron in the one shot. :) oh and the srpings are inboard and stock tubs were split

The A and The Duster (1).jpg

Our Red Duster.jpg

-
Back