Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Please make a reasonable offer.

(2) 15 x 10, 6.5 bs
(2) 15 x 5

No Center Caps.

I want black rims for my 69 Dart, going Gothic I guess, and I don't have the heart to paint these. They shine up way too nice to cover with paint but where I live..... shiny = stolen!

Let me know.

Greg

Attachments

• DSC_0104.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 535
  • DSC_0107.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 538
I should have also mentioned that I'm actually looking for a solid roller cam and lifters so maybe there's a wheeler~dealer out there. Just thought I'd mention it.

15x5 weld draglite should be 3.5 inch backspace,measured from the back side of the boltpattern to the bead.

These would fit a mini tubed a body good. was yours mini tubed. are you selling the wheels or wheels and tires? I would only be interested in the rears. What size tires are mounted on the rears. would you ship? I don't know what to offer for a price? I am in Wi.

I may be interested in the fronts, If the price is right. Do they come with tires as well? Can you double check that backspacing.

What about the rears. were you selling them with tires or with out? And would you ship them? what condition are the tires in? thanks Jared

If 72440Demon passes on the two rears, send me a pm. I don't have
a trailor queen.

Do you still have the draglites ? If you do email me with price etc. Also a phone no. if possible Thanks

The Rears have been spoken for but the fronts are still here and I would like $250 plus shipping for them.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back