Status
Not open for further replies.

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling the wife's welding helmet(she's a welder by trade). We bought this about 2 years ago and paid something like $350-400 for it. I cant get to use this one, she just really likes her Jackson Nex gen II Helmet. I my self love The Speedglas better. Its alot lighter and fits my head better.

OK, Its a Speedglas 9000X auto darkening. Shade 3 at rest then its adjustable from shade 9-13 with the turn of the dial. It also has 3 TIG welding settings, 9,11,13. Plus it has a sensitivity dial (that's the one that I like to have on a helmet). This thing has only been used just a couple of times, its still brand new, just some scuffs from putting in the locker. Id like to get $150 for it. I do take Paypal

DSCN0719.JPG

DSCN0720.JPG

DSCN0721.JPG

DSCN0723.JPG

DSCN0724.JPG

If you don't sell I will give you a hundred for it plus shipping to zip 92316

i have to were reading glasses to weld the helmet i have my glasses wont fit under the helmet .can you put glasses on and see if this one can.thanks

If you don't sell I will give you a hundred for it plus shipping to zip 92316

I will let you know

i have to were reading glasses to weld the helmet i have my glasses wont fit under the helmet .can you put glasses on and see if this one can.thanks

We have to wear safety glasses all day at work. So, yes you can. They also make a magnifying lens that you can install between the lens and the outer sheild. Its pretty common

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back