Well Alabama is closed

-
Then yall are sunk. Send some this way. All we got is BS rain.

If ya'll need to borrow a snow shovel let us know... we have lots of them. ha ha.
hang in there Bama, spring is right around the corner... we hope.

yea, I took my sister by the PNC bank this morning and it was closed because it might snow. It finally started about 6:30 pm. Yard is white but snow has stopped. Sold lots of milk and bread tho

Are the two snow plows working this week or are they stuck on the Ardmore TN side, again?

I've been lucky to avoid the frozen crap this Winter...barely! I moved here to lower SC to try and be between the family in VA/MD and my true calling of S.Fla where I lived for almost 17yrs...

If this "stuff" keeps up much longer, I'm out of here.....

6 inches...that's more than the Spokane area has had all winter....going to be a long fire filled summer...

Well we have little over 6in of snow as of right now. Anything over half inch Bama is done!

:-({|= :crybaby:

That's winter as usual up here.... :glasses7: LOL!!!

Make some snowmen, have a snow ball fight, go sledding.... Enjoy it! :D :blob:

I'm from a county in Virginia that has the highest mean elevation east of the Mississippi. We are used to snow all winter long.

I have never had a accident in the snow. If you take it slow and easy, and allow plenty of time to stop, you are OK. I guess I'm getting old, because young people today even in the snow belt seem to think that a 4X4 can run 70 MPH on ice. It can but not for long.

Closed for snow?
It's just snow!!! Just drive thru it! If we closed for snow, we wouldn't work around here for a few months out of the year.

Closed for snow? It's just snow!!! Just drive thru it! If we closed for snow, we wouldn't work around here for a few months out of the year.
I was in Alabama on vacation and they shut the schools down because 32 was too cold for the kids to wait for the bus!

we got almost a 100" of snow so far this winter..no big deal:D:D

I live outside Buffalo NY ..my daughter married/moved to Auburn Alabama.. she laughs when people speak of snow/cold .. they won't drive and they close schools.... now the heat in the summer is a different story for a NY girl ..

Closed for snow?
It's just snow!!! Just drive thru it! If we closed for snow, we wouldn't work around here for a few months out of the year.

That's what I never understood about the colleges around here. They are supposed to prepare young people for their careers right? Well I didn't get a single day off work because of snow this year! By the way Gunbunny I'm moving back over to Batavia! I have had enough of the north side!

Translation please? Dead wood, dry tinder or something?

Dry forests and already down and dead fuel probably.
We have the same issue's when we don't get enough rain or snow in the forests.

(Yes we have trees and snow in AZ contrary to what most believe) :D

I was in Alabama on vacation and they shut the schools down because 32 was too cold for the kids to wait for the bus!

I went to school one week in 1987, where the high for the week was -10 F. The low for the week was - 36 F. My old 60 Ford f-100 purred right on. I loved the hand choke.

-
Back