well guys this is what i am starting with

-
Are you gonna have fun or what ??? Neat looking big block A-Body project.

The photobucket turned out great. Have fun with it!!

For starters, Welcome to the best A-body site,your gonna love it here!Second..Nice project,that,s a nice car,with a B/B to boot!Third..See Dreams do come true!!Enjoy!!

Looks like a great start. Lots of nice stuff to work with . Good luck and welcome to fabo.

check out bigblockdart.com as well...that site and this one are the best resources for mopar abody stuff

Very nice! Looks like it is gooding to be a very fun car. Good luck with the build. Can't wait to see it come together for you.

Welcome Andy!! Wow :cheers:did yall see the front end :thumbrig:
Hope you hang around and keep us updated
Nice.=P~

Welcome Chris, there are quite a few of us that have gone the BB-A Body route on this site that we can help ya out with anything you need.

Terry

I Too Have Gone With The BB A Body. Like Everybody Says There Is A Huge Amount Of Tech On Here And BBD. Just Ask And You Shall Receive.
100_0585.jpg

well i think the spool is going to go, i found out he (andy) picked up this gear and there is something wrong with the lash or something. i work on everything except gears and trannys. this is the project i am going to finish for my bro-in-law who passed away in november.
thanks again
chris

-
Back