Well I am back in business !!!

-

sic71dart

Reaction score
Well its been awhile, but here is my story. December of 2006 my daily driver a 96 Neon got totaled by an illegal immigrant, at the time I had 5 grand in the bank ready to finish up my Dart. Anyways after the Neon was toast I was sick of buying used rather unreliable cars and before hand I told myself I would get a nice new car after I got rid of the Neon. Did not know of course it would be wrecked like it did. Anyways so I bought an almost new 06 Corolla as my new daily driver and had to put most of my savings down for the down payment.Dont hate on Toyota now, they may be vanilla and rather slow but they are great commuters and daily drivers. Anyways the Dart was indefinitely on hold till the Corolla was paid off ( I hate the idea of being in debt of owing money) So here I am one year later.. after bring PB&J sandwiches to lunch instead of going out, cutting back on weekend activities and pinching pennies everywhere else for that matter I busted *** and paid my Corolla off. Now I can finally get going on my project car again.. and there is a lot to get going on. The list of things to do are :rewire the car, new dash pad,corbeau bucket seats, subframe connectors,rollcage,fuel cell,radiator,built 727 and a few other more minor details. Just thought I would share the good news with everybody that I can now start to get this project going again.

We`re on our second Corolla here, first one a `97 logged 160k without any trouble. We sold that and bought a 2004, and we have justed rolled over 90k miles on it. Corollas are just made really well. They`re the reason that American car makers got their thumbs out of their a$$es and started producing better cars. Sorry to hear about your Neon. We had a drunk illegal here in Va. Beach crash into two teenage girls killing them both. Something should be done with them. Well get to work on that car and we`ll be waiting on progress pics of the build.

-
Back