well, I gueS this is going to be my slow build thread

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
I swapped out the front bumper today. I almost left the bumper off. Still making up my mind on that one. I do know this bumper needs to be straightened and rechromed.

Attachments

• Tulsa-20111016-00218.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20111016-00219.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Lucy!.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 169
Thanks! I just wish I had more time to make it look better! I have another fender I just need to fix the rust hole in it before I put it on.

That thing looks great! Dont worry, most of us have really slow build threads...

Chuck that is a good start. Now it will take time and go slow.

One word of advice Chuck, enjoy every minute you get to spend with your Valiant :happy1:
A little at a time:cheers: and remember they are never dun, I have a long ways to go and I have been at it for 4 years know, this is a hobby to enjoy when we have the time to do anything to it, even if it's just looking at it.
Congratulations on a great more door early A body keep us updated please.

I fuly intend to enjoy every minute! I also greatly appreciate all the help I've recieved/am receiving from everyone here! Whether it be parts, advice, or both. It means a LOT! I'm sure everybody feels the same way

Is there going to be a negative power difference if I go from a 1973 cyl head to a 1977 super six cylinder head?

Well bro i must say im happy to see u doing some thing with her i just gave up on the girl and im telling u shes a nice looking parts car lol just joking u know that .... but really it was time for her it get some one new to love her i think ur the guy and dont make me tell them what u said u would trade her for that will hang u by ur feet and beat u with a pipe lol i will pop in and see whats going on with my old ride now and then and to tell u the truth that bumper look good to me but i never looked at it hard lol .... oh dont trash the old bumper i want to try some thing with it i think u will like

What's you gonna try? I was gonna shop around to see how much it cost to fix it

-
Back