Well I had my cry.

-
Yup the Dart went to its new home this morning,man I put a lot of time and money ,but things in life change.Hope to have anouther A body soon.

Let me say Congratulations Sssnake :cheers: New adventures to come :cheers: and just think no more tire kickers bud :color:

Since you left it better than you got it, gotta look at that as a positive...the car lives on. You'll find another one when it's a good time.

I have regrets with every car I have ever sold. I'm still kicking myself for selling the 64 Dart.I try to tell myself that it's the building of them that I like,,,,,..On to the next one !!

i think the 73's with slant sixes were small bolt Don.
New torsion bars and 8 1/4 will get you on your way.
It does look like a nice car and he's down to 13K
offer him what it's worth to you...it's business

CL

detroit metro >

macomb co >

for sale >

cars & trucks - by owner

x prohibited[?]
Posted: 2 days ago

print
1971 Plymouth Duster 340 Tribute - $12500 (Windsor)

image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11image 12image 13image 14image 15image 16image 17image 18

1971 Plymouth Duster

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
paint color: grey
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

•safety tips
•prohibited items
•product recalls
•avoiding scams

First I must mention I do not wish to list this on other websites or magazines so please do not contact me for that.

This is a very nice looking car .Had this car listed previously but my email went corrupt so if you replied to me plz try again.

I am in Windsor Canada so please don't ask me to drive 3 hours into michigan to show you the car but I am willing to meet at the border . You can contact me thru email text or call .

$ 12500 usa$ , car as is no extra parts except original parts that were taken off from this car .this is a very good deal for a 1971 duster . I have lowered the price of this to sell will not take a penny less . Originally from California orig 318 car. Car is very nice looking no rust. interior is nice. This is not a show car winner / trailer queen but is a very nice driver . Always room for improvement . Currently the car has a fresh 318 very low miles(3000) in it with hi po 69 exhaust manifolds ,msd digital ignition (new) 650 edlebrock carb ,I do have a 340 block with x heads ( new forged pistons /not installed ,508 purple cam new ) I was going to refresh it , block not disassembled . NOTE: the 340 would be if you purchased it with all my parts , car has an Auto 727 b&m shifter new chrome trans pan. Car has 355 gears open diff . posi to go with it as well as choice of 2 other gear sets (IF all parts purchased) . Has B body rear end 8 3/4 . Powder coated .Car has brand new Dynamics torque converter 3500 stall . Power brakes new and steering and power windsheild fluid washer. Am radio ( not hooked up) Engine bay looks exactly like the pic it's clean. 73 Disc brakes up front .rears are still drums .so this car is BBP all around . Can be driven home , car is very loud with the flow master 44 series mufflers. Many many new parts on it. Tank , tank mat and sending unit new , excellent shape sharktooth grill with new grill mounts and screws .3 core 340 rad . New carpet and sill plates
Doors hang a bit perhaps needs new pins but not needed and the trunk pan was not repaired the best but not needed you can take this to cruise night /car shows as is. All my parts will be included with the car If purchased with the car, If you sell the spare parts you can make a few grand back . Lots of parts to go with it.$12500 no parts $ 15000 with everything ) tons of parts not listed .

Mopar , Dodge, Plymouth , Chrysler, Ford , GM , Drag ,race, Muscle car, Classic, SRT , Mustang , Camaro , Corvette , Charger, Challenger , Jeep
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5197665037

posted: 2 days ago

updated: 2 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

© 2015 craigslist
help
safety
privacy
feedback
cl jobs
terms
about
mobile

Thanks I just took a little time out from car shopping ,i was hopeing something good,but haveing a hard time finding the right car.Today were off to look at a 74 Duster 318 with 43.000 mileage.Hope this is the 1.

-
Back