Well it happened again….

-

Swingin Chrome

Reaction score
Was just cleaning my stall at work this afternoon, putting my tools away and noticed that my 10 mm deep 3/8 impact socket was missing. Turned the place upside down but no luck.Guess I will be making a tool truck purchase next week, old socket will turn up for sure shortly after Lol.RJ

Screenshot 2022-09-02 165048.jpg

Buddy of mine showed me this the other day. It's a set of 10mm sockets. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself.

fullsizeoutput_10c1.jpeg

All my Gearwrench 1/2" wrenches are MIA.

My brother must have stopped by... :mob:

Hide all of your 13 mm ones now because he will loose all of those next.... :wtf:

My brother looses all of my 1/2" wrenches, then looses my 13 mm's that he substitutes after he looses all of the 1/2" ones.... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

All my Gearwrench 1/2" wrenches are MIA.
It’s 9/16” for me. Hell, I’ve got so many 1/2” wrenches I almost feel like I could use them once and throw them away. But they’d somehow climb out of the trash and make it back into the tool chest.

7/16 short sockets for me. I lose one every other month. There is probably an nasty little gang of them lurking the shadows of the shop, waiting to work their evil when I least suspect it.

I have a few 10mm sockets and wrenches, the last time I used them was 2 or 3 years ago.
Don't use much metric tools , but they are all in the metric only chest.
Never ever mix standard and metric tools, you're just asking for a mess

Ah the infamous 1/2 “ wrench. Where the f… did I set it down half an hour looking around shop not to be found finally go get another one use it and put it in the back pocket right where the other one is. Shaking my head and LMAO

Was just cleaning my stall at work this afternoon, putting my tools away and noticed that my 10 mm deep 3/8 impact socket was missing. Turned the place upside down but no luck.Guess I will be making a tool truck purchase next week, old socket will turn up for sure shortly after Lol.RJ
I bet anything that my son took it like he did mine........

-
Back