Well, it makes a lil power

-

wigsplitter74

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWVb6Y8cFQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - s366 @35psi on a mustang dyno[/ame]

And to prove it runs pretty okay

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoLdoPFkIw"]YouTube - Hayabusa vs hx40 talon[/ame]

It belongs to a friend of mine, he built it and him and another friend tuned it. Thats 640whp on a Mustang Dyno, A "heart breaker" as they typically read lower numbers than other dynos. It is street driven/raced and runs strictly on e85. . . even tho I perfer old cars this thing is a blast to ride in :toothy10:

I never liked them cars, could never stomach there "fugly" looks, i'm sorry, don't care how fast they are, there still a sissy car to me.

but Joe, they all look like that. They all look like a big bubble nowadays. You know how they make um. Big bubble, no power and absolutely zero color worth a snot. Lord knows we can't have a car that'll stand out at the mall parkin lot, can we? It ain't like it used to be. Now if you want one to run or look good, you gotta do it yourself or pay 50K for a specialty car.......or buy a Rustang. WTF?

but Joe, they all look like that. They all look like a big bubble nowadays. You know how they make um. Big bubble, no power and absolutely zero color worth a snot. Lord knows we can't have a car that'll stand out at the mall parkin lot, can we? It ain't like it used to be. Now if you want one to run or look good, you gotta do it yourself or pay 50K for a specialty car.......or buy a Rustang. WTF?

Roger that!! But i'm somewhat proud to say there "trying" to bring back that classier style of yesterday, if you look you can see it in the newer cars.

I never liked them cars, could never stomach there "fugly" looks, i'm sorry, don't care how fast they are, there still a sissy car to me.

I agree 100%..and would buy a new stang' long before owning anything like that...

I especially like the street racing at night, thats really cool........NOT

It happens most every warm weekend around here, away from innocent pedestrians and traffic as portrayed in movies, the only ones at any real risk are the drivers and obviously they are willing to take that risk.

I also hate mustangs of any year really, they're a catalog car like and LS1 car, any idiot can build one with the right parts catalog and money :angry7:

It happens most every warm weekend around here, away from innocent pedestrians and traffic as portrayed in movies, the only ones at any real risk are the drivers and obviously they are willing to take that risk.

I also hate mustangs of any year really, they're a catalog car like and LS1 car, any idiot can build one with the right parts catalog and money :angry7:

Hate is a pretty strong word don't you think..as for the mustang the one Ford has been putting out lately is better then anything Mopar is putting out thats for sure...Mopar hasn't made any real cars since the early '70's..

Well, I for one would surely like to see 600+ rear wheel Hp. And as far as street racing, as long as it's done where bystanders can't possibly be harmed, I could care less. I will say it's awfully hard to find a spot that makes that possible though.

Hate is a pretty strong word don't you think..as for the mustang the one Ford has been putting out lately is better then anything Mopar is putting out thats for sure...Mopar hasn't made any real cars since the early '70's..

Maybe it's a little envy or even jealousy that as Mopar guys we have to spend twice as much for half the part and performance, if I had been raised on chevy's I could be sending a G body into the 10's insted of shooting for 11's in my A body. I think a part of it is that I am in a GM plant town and anyone that's heard of a mopar hates them. I wouldn't say mopar doesn't make as good a product, it's just that the aftermarket isn't there like in the early 70's.

Well, I for one would surely like to see 600+ rear wheel Hp. And as far as street racing, as long as it's done where bystanders can't possibly be harmed, I could care less. I will say it's awfully hard to find a spot that makes that possible though.

LOL The new 5.0 Ferd makes good power, ask a Ferd guy how they can run 11's stock, but a month ago at the track stock ones were barely breakin 13's :-D.
Thank you for not hatin on the street racin video, the beauty of that road is it's a dead end road out of town with an empty factory on one side and a 20ft high dirt birm on the other side to act as a sound blocker. There is another factory that can see us but the security guard gave me and the group the okay, amazing what simply being polite and talking to people can do.

LOL The new 5.0 Ferd makes good power, ask a Ferd guy how they can run 11's stock, but a month ago at the track stock ones were barely breakin 13's :-D.

No the new stang' doesn't run 11's from the factory but 13.0's are easy(geez isn't that what a hemi car would run in 1970??)..a few bolt-ons and yes the stang' is in the 11's..funny when i go to the track the stang's are beating up on anything new from fiat/mopar..

Very nicely done! There's a racing club kinda down by me. they hide way down in the industrial parkways where no one ever is, but you can hear them about 5 miles out with turbos blowing off or whipple chargers screaming. They are a pretty cool bunch of guys, but there is no chance anyone will get hurt down there expect the driver and thats his fault. I've sat down there and watched 'em race a few times and some of those cars, if they pulled up next to me at a stoplight, I'd probably back down in a heartbeat cuz they are meannnn. There's a Nissan 240sx that looks super beat to hell and back with really wide steelies and has an twin turbo LS thats making 700 easy, major sleeper.

I dont care for DSM's myself, but man can they FLY!

you guys are lucky you still have a street scene, ours is officially over for life it seems and the nearest track is too damn far to go on a regular basis...then they wonder why people race the streets

anyways nice vids man! friends car runs like scalded dog!

-
Back