Well I've neglected the Dart

-

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Well it's been awhile since I touched the Dart due to some personal issues. Figured I'd better start crackin'. I hope to have the disc set up done and the car back on the ground by the weekend.

Dana16.jpg

Dana17.jpg

Dana16.jpg

Dana16.jpg

Dana17.jpg

Dana17.jpg

We can't work on them all the time.
But it sure feels good to get back to our hobbies.
Looking great.
Thanks for the up date.

Good to see oyu are back to working on the Dart, yeah sometimes we have ot do other things. I haven't work on mine in awhile, and am thnking Ai should get back on it.....Keep up the good work and keep us posted

Yeah, winter is almost here in Northern Alberta. I already told my insurance company to cut the insurance off at the end of the month. This makes me so sad. I wanted to try and get my rear end in before the snow, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Yeah, winter is almost here in Northern Alberta. I already told my insurance company to cut the insurance off at the end of the month. This makes me so sad. I wanted to try and get my rear end in before the snow, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Yeah I've got the heated stable to do all my work in over the winter. Makes things a little nicer. I also keep insurance on the Dart, as it makes my premium cheaper.

You are Grovin know. Congrades:hello2:

Great looking work, which brake kit did you use ?

Actually, the guy that narrowed the rear end for me just welded some brackets on the housing. I have under $75.00 in the disc brake part. '81 Malibu front calipers, and I don't remember what Jeep rear rotors. I can get you part #'s though.

I'd be curious to know, too.

Methinks Speedway (among others) sells brackets for the calipers. I happen to have a calipers, and an 8-3/4... but no brakes.

Actually, the guy that narrowed the rear end for me just welded some brackets on the housing. I have under $75.00 in the disc brake part. '81 Malibu front calipers, and I don't remember what Jeep rear rotors. I can get you part #'s though.

-
Back