well my little buddie is gonna be,worm food

-
Damn....he taught THAT box who is the Boss.....Thanks for posting that....Hope you don't mind, I shared it on Facebook.....

Sorry to hear this Tony. I sure hope knucklehead can pull through this. I don't pray often, but I'm praying for you two.

He started to improve but has us up Twitching and fever.I gave him a a credit pain pill and a bag if ice to lean up against.. it ain't good

Very sad. Theres a special bond with small dogs. They look up to you just like a kid.I have a pom whos a little walking attitude sometimes. I can just imagine how much it hurts to watch helpless.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I'm taking him to the vet to be put down,he is in bad shape.Again Thanks you for all your mind words

Comfort to you during this hard time, I just watched the video for the first time, you are lucky to have such a great little friend.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I'm taking him to the vet to be put down,he is in bad shape.Again Thanks you for all your mind words

I am so sorry for your little buddy but what you are doing is best for him. He will no longer be sick and instead riding with you in spirit as you travel the country. I have a real fond spot for Yorkies as we have had them over 30 years and it always hurts when one goes through that great doggie door of no return. May God bless and comfort you during this time.

So sad. The little critters sure are our best friends.

-
Back