well off to gainsville!

-

65 bearascuda

Reaction score
leave for fla. tommorrow goin to gainesville friday to watch the nitro cars! now that should put a spark in my butt to work on the car when i get back! if you never had a chance to see em you should hard to exsplain the sound and feel of 9000 horses screamin by!

What route will you be taking? Be glad to have you stop by for a cup of coffee or just a break in the drive. I am in middle Georgia, right on I-75. Some of the cheapest gas in Georgia too, by the way...
C

the high lite of my trip was we went to this stupid museum in ocala! abunch old old cars with no windshields no chrome and these funny longnoses! the seats were so far back the poor people were seating on the rearend(literlly) they had to put there legs over the axles and ur little buddy (family jewels) up againts the old 9" rearend(literlly)! when running in to (literlly) shoulder to shoulder with this weather been leather faced old man(and im only 5'5" tall)he said excuse me and put his head down and moving as so for me to walk by!I noticed the brand new black mopar emblemed hat he was wearing! as this first jolt of lighting jolted through my body i stepped back in all!glarn back at me is afigure of me in a mirror in which had added 40 years! i dont know where it had come from but this voice in me asked for a picture, while reaching to huge him!as we sat shoulder to shoulder, in a kind joking way wheres the camera andpatting me on the back and squeesing my shoulder (sending joint number two through my body)just like your DAD!(note my wording)turning to spinn him to the camera, there standing in awl was my wife starring wildy in the air as if GOD himself was standing just behind us!saying honey what are you doin and waving to her with my hand it a motion to snap out of it and snap a picture!then talking out of the corner of my mouth but clearly loud enough to hear,THEM LARRY DIXION FANS and feeling this mirrored tiny little frame jiggling up and down giggling!which feeling like 5 mins. then snap then the flash i turned face to face saying: if i were to find amarker could you sign my shirt! NOTE(this is a brand new just from the track(NITRO MALL) gater nationals! bright white and blue twenty four dollar mopar shirt)while signing it aperson in the crowd yelled its his brand! loked down to see the scribbled name DON GARLITS! (jolt number three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-
Back