well, the hood is done

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
picked this hood up at Carlisle from a member. Just finished shooting it. Love the color. Matches my other car. It is an original 340 72 Demon I picked up.

The paint on the hood looks amazing, the flat black on the snorkel looks off though. Like when a hood cools down and condensation builds up where there isn't a brace (hope you understand), could just be the picture though.

Great looking hood and paint work you have dun =P~=P~
Know send some of that rain to my house :-D

The scoop looks like that because of the flash on the camera. The black is actually a Satin black with a very low sheen. It should match the sheen on the stripes pretty good.

BTW - I saw the red trailer when I was leaving the show - it was across the street. Your buddy had the right corner of the Carlisle lot - just never mentioned that it wasn't a fairgrounds parking lot!!! hope you didn't have to carry it too far.

Dan, He had a way with directions. I ended up just giving him the hood in the show and he drove it out to his trailer, so it ended up ok. Thanks man. The color is EV2 Hemi orange. The rest of the car doesn't look as good right now, but we will get to it. I just wanted to shoot the hood, so I can wrap it up and put it away for a while. A LONG WHILE.

Nice to see you went with a scoop, That looks sweet, cannot wait for more updates!

Great work on the hood!! If you ever decide to sell those 72 bucket seats please let me know.....thanks

I would cut someone in half for that challenger! thats the one car I want before I die... off subject, anyways, I love the hood, the paint looks amazing! what paint code?

Great work on the hood!! If you ever decide to sell those 72 bucket seats please let me know.....thanks

Frank, The Demon actually had a bench seay in the front with the drop down center armrest and the small adjustable headrests. That seat was not with the car when I bought it, however, I did get the pair of 72 buckets with the car but they are missing the tracks. I was thinking if I could find the original style seat (bench) I would indeed sell the buckets as I prefer to put the car back to its original condition. So far, I have not found that seat.

I have the bench seat that you are looking for. I have converted my car from bench to buckets [I know that makes alot of people cringe]. Lets talk some more. Not sure on shipping this big bench seat? I need to get back to work now. Thanks, Frank

-
Back