Well the wife says I can get a billet flywheel

-

Kevin Jonker

Reaction score
So the best price I can find is a Ram SFI billet for $279.00 plus $12.95 handling from Summit. Anyone know of anything less expensive? Thx, Kevin

So your wife says you can get a billet flywheel!
Does she look hot wearing your pants. LOL:glasses6:
Just fun-inn with you.

Kenny

I know, I know but she pays the bills. Something I don't have to worry about. We are both thinking of the future and retirement so car is secondary. Also she is very attractive ;)

I know, I know but she pays the bills. Something I don't have to worry about. We are both thinking of the future and retirement so car is secondary. Also she is very attractive ;)

Hay the same thing in my house, my wife and I don"t buy a thing with out talking about it big or small, and dam she look better in my pants then I.

Kenny

F that chit, I am getting a billet flywheel I don't care what you say!!!

Oh, you already said I could..........haaaaaaaaaaa:toothy10:

No BS I just don't ask.............

won't it be better if you just said you were going to buy a billet flywheel...and kept the wife let me to yourself....LOL

I had a wife that payed the bills. Pretty nice for awhile, Then she left and I started paying the bills. Do you know? (southern phrase) it cost me $208.00 a week to be married to her, including her income.

Divorce cost me, 3 cars, 2 houses, 17 guns(another southern thing), car trailer, $44,000 in 401K and $8,000 in Savings.

But I won the children (son 7 and a daughter 4) plus a small rental house.

life is good

-
Back