We'll, this sucks!

-

jonn6464

1970 Duster
Reaction score
Guess the cars are staying in the shop for a couple of weeks...

I know I'll get a ton of sympathy from the northern members!!

Screenshot_20210211-093719.png

It was 7F here this morning but at least the sun was shining! 65'

Yea, looks awful compared to the freezing rain I have now and the outlook for the week here and this a walk in the park for the north east guys.

Oh well my car is temporarily out of commission due to the wrong throw out arm and pivot. Got an oil leak I need to track down in the meantime.

upload_2021-2-11_7-53-4.png

Yea, looks awful compared to the freezing rain I have now and the outlook for the week here and this a walk in the park for the north east guys.

Oh well my car is temporarily out of commission due to the wrong throw out arm and pivot. Got an oil leak I need to track down in the meantime.

View attachment 1715687821

Oh I forgot to mention the 70 mph winds that are predicted so one side of my house will have a sweet snow bank, hopefully not the one with the front door.

At least none of us are in North Dakota.View attachment 1715687828
Rather than hit you with the dreaded red X I can assure you several of us are in North Dakota, but keep on posting your cold temps, it gives us a great chuckle. I think it was around 24 below zero this morning. Cold enough we don’t even bother with wind chill math!

Its freezing over here. Might have to bust out the warm shorts.

View attachment 1715687832

i can relate to that - while stationed on Guam (highs around 90 or so; if it got down to 70 that was rare). Caught a flight back to the US with a stop at Hickam AFB where it was like 63 - we were all freezing believe it or not

Look at the bright side, my northern brothers and sisters.
At least there's no mosquitos, gnats or no seeums flying around this time of year!

My daughter is in school in SD. The high today is supposed to be -1, the low -15

and I thought this weekends cold here in northern Colorado was going to be cold

And y'all CHOOSE to live in those places?!

Knowing that's what EVERY winter will bring?!

There's a fine line between madness and genius, you're a hardy bunch I'll say that for sure.

View attachment 1715687821

I’m supposed to going that way this weekend, but I opted out. I’m not taking a chance they shut the Gorge down and I’ll be stuck.

I knew this was going to happen...you know...in like a lamb, out like a lion.

I’m supposed to going that way this weekend, but I opted out. I’m not taking a chance they shut the Gorge down and I’ll be stuck.

I knew this was going to happen...you know...in like a lamb, out like a lion.

For sure and good choice. I grew up in The Dalles, the gorge can get $hitty on a good day and can get real nasty even more east.

-
Back