Went for a little cruise yesterday

-

justinp61

Reaction score
After church my wife wanted to go to KY Dam and walk a bit, I agreed under one condition, we take the Dart. It has been in the shop all winter covered up and hadn't been started since November. I turned the power on, gave it about four pumps and it fired right up, music to my ears! My sister lives about a mile away and she said they heard it start, LOL. It needed some fresh gas so I drove it to a little country store just down the road and put some fresh 93 in it. We drove to the dam and walked, then cruised through one of the little lake towns and back home, it was a good day. Gotta love street/strip rides!

IMG_7225.jpg

I gotta wait for all this rain to stop. Glad you had a nice day of it.
Still to cold here no tracks are open yet …nice to have a street /strip car ! It was warm enough yesterday to take mine out of the trailer to do a little maintenance

DA3F101D-46A0-45AE-8918-C7AE15097116.jpeg

After church my wife wanted to go to KY Dam and walk a bit, I agreed under one condition, we take the Dart. It has been in the shop all winter covered up and hadn't been started since November. I turned the power on, gave it about four pumps and it fired right up, music to my ears! My sister lives about a mile away and she said they heard it start, LOL. It needed some fresh gas so I drove it to a little country store just down the road and put some fresh 93 in it. We drove to the dam and walked, then cruised through one of the little lake towns and back home, it was a good day. Gotta love street/strip rides!

View attachment 1716059787
I'd have a really hard time leaving that car parked somewhere and walking away out of sight. Maybe I'd be walking backwards or something!! Lol...

-
Back