Went on a date. And where did she suggest the date? The drag strip!!

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
I found a keeper. She wanted to see what I'm all about. So she said the drag strip. We had a great time. Oh and did I mention she's a model for suicide girls?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 205
Damn the cars. More of the chick.

ewwww. You said it not us. Both of yall together or it didn't happen. Yeah. We're a tough crowd.

Lol I understand completely. It was the first date you can't get all creepy and snatch pics on the first one lol were doing a stay at home night over a bottle if wine and movies (you get where this is going I hope >:))

Pics or it didn't happen. I ain't comin down. lol

And ill be sure to nab one next Saturday. But not before I go pick up my new project car. Plymouth duster rolling shell only costed me 600 bucks Mobodyman is actually selling it to me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 212
And ill be sure to nab one next Saturday. But not before I go pick up my new project car. Plymouth duster rolling shell only costed me 600 bucks Mobodyman is actually selling it to me :)

Word on the street is he's a real good guy too......but stop trying to sidestep. Pics or it didn't happen.

lol

My girlfriend used to have all the same interests I did until..... we got married.

My wife and I were friends in high school and lost touch, 19 years later we reunited and the first ten minutes of our conversation she asked if I still had the blue car.(66 Belvedere) when we started dating she told me I could never sell it since we took it on our first date. We bought the 67 Valiant for.

Good luck OP you guys look young, take it slow.

Rob, I see you have dug your spurs in again. Leave the guy alone before Kitty hits you with something.

-
Back