Went to a junkyard - found lots of neat stuff but not what I was looking for...

-

wjaholic

My car stole my wallet!
Reaction score
So my Brother and I took off early this morning to find a driver side door for my Duster. We were going to hit up a junkyard that we KNOW had several A-Bodys a few years ago.

We got there and the only A-Body we could find was this poor car.
014.jpg

015.jpg

We kept walking around, must have walked for miles. Sadly, We didn't find any other A-bodies. But we did find some other neat stuff.

304 Powered CJ7 - what is left of it...
017.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

Can't remember exactly what this one is... but it had a finned ALUMINUM brake drum
021.jpg

020.jpg

Front wheel drive V8...
Caddy?
022.jpg

They had a few International Scouts
023.jpg

SEVERAL Jeep Trucks,
026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Ohhh... I found a poor SX4, it was tore up... :crybaby: Someone had wrote "sparkplugs changed at 104,000" on the fenderwell

024.jpg

025.jpg

I can't begin to describe this one, it had been gutted.
029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

Very cool 318 4 speed "Sno-Comander"
034.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

And on our way out...
035.jpg

classy

Ive been there. Talked to the office guys and they said when steel went up they crushed alot of old stuff. I was a little upset because they did have a lot of mopars at one time. Mostly a bodys too.

Ive been there. Talked to the office guys and they said when steel went up they crushed alot of old stuff. I was a little upset because they did have a lot of mopars at one time. Mostly a bodys too.

Yeah, they have really cleaned the place out since the last time I was there. It used to be packed full.

You wouldn't happen to know where I can score a driver side door for an A-body around here do you?

where r u located i live in greenup,il i have some doors will have to get them dug out so i can check condition

....big white pig. 74 to 76 Caddy Eldorado 472 or 500 ci motor

They go into a lot of GM cars pretty easy and they are torque monsters.

-
Back