Went to visit the "lobsterman"

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife and I had the privilege of visiting jimjimjimmy, "the lobsterman", a week ago for 6 days. Aaron and his better half were great hosts and we had a great time. True to his billing, Aaron had a mussels,halibut and lobster supper for us the first night we were there. That was some good. The weather was great the whole time as we only had a 2 hour rain shower one morning. The rest of the time it was sunny and warm. We managed to squeeze in a day at the Redneck Riviera where we had BBQ'd moose burgers and home made moose sausages. Another day of smoked ribs and pork belly. We went to a car show in jimjimjimmy's cool and stout 70 Duster. We even managed to squeeze in some stuff for the women. lol If you are ever lucky enough to get an invite to visit the PEI home of Aaron, don't pass it up. You will kick your *** for the rest of your life if you do. Thank you Aaron and family for a great get away. Wish we had of taken more photos but we were to busy having fun.

Jack

JULY 25  002.jpg

JULY 25  004.jpg

JULY 25  005.jpg

That looks like a great time! Aaron is a class act!

we had a great time and jack forgot to mention how many beer we drank and i can't believe he even drank a schooner or two . schooner is usually taboo to an Alpine drinker lmao .the moose burgers and sausages were a big hit . jack even tried to call a moose in but we never saw any but the closet one would be about 150 miles away as the crow flies lol .

-
Back