-
Status
Not open for further replies.

YEAitsgotaslant6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
70 Swinger just arrived from the west coast. I'm outside of Philadelphia. Have another car I'm looking at. Car was sold on here for $3500 plus the deathly shipping. I'm, willing to let it go for $4250 WAYYY less than usual shipping cost. It's sort of a "if I can get that" scenario. I have a couple people interested, but I wanted to share with the community here as well.

The car is 100% rust free.

East coasters know what that's worth. Car is perfect for a rolling or complete restoration. It has a 360 with a carter 4 barrel an A(727) needs a refreshing, plus an additional 904 I picked up. 7 1/4 rear. The car is very nice. We are about to start the resto but my heart is going another direction. I'll get other pictures, but any east coasters who'd like to see it let me know. No gimmicks on my part. Just a rust free 70 with decent extras. It's westcoast metal for a local price. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Chris

Attachments

• dart 1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,280
  • dart 2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • dart 3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,303
  • dart 4.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,286
Actually I was using a few of the pictures that MoparDave had up for the first sale in Nevada. I hope he doesn't mind. That is probably one his 25 awesome toys that he has out there in the mountains. (I'm still jealous Dave)!

Bump $4000 would like to move the car this week.
If the car is what you say, it is a great deal for someone. And you are correct about shipping costs. I transported my own Dart purchase on my car trailer to/from Salt Lake City to Connecticut, and it cost me about $1,500. And the fuel was less last October than it is now.
Best of luck with your sale. Looks like a great deal for someone.

Thanks. Oldmopars. I really am trying to be super fair about this. I love the car but can't afford to keep two. Should I take more pictures? Does anybody think I need to add more? Im a very honest guy so feel free to ask.

Stiil avail?
Is it driveable?
Any under car pics?
Do you have a title?
Is it a original V8 car?

It;s still available I had a few parties interested. The car is "drivable" But when it arrived the 727 was slipping. I bought a 904 to throw in but I hadn't bought the longer driveshaft yet and decided to pick up the rebuild kit for the 727 instead (we have a shop I have some access to and a guy there offered to help.) As of now the kit is ordered and should arrive shortly. I have the title from nevada. I can get undercarriage pictures (the one I have doesn't give justice but ill post it anyway. This was the Decode:

Windsor, ONT, CAN

341856: Sequence number

E44: 318 cid 2 barrel V8 230hp
D31: A904 3-Speed Auto Trans.
DY3: Cream Exterior Color
D2X9: Trim - Luxury, Vinyl

Bench Seat, Black
TX9: Black Int. Door Frames
716: Build Date: July 16
295587: Order number

V1X: Full Vinyl Top, Black
F11: 46 Amp Alternator (std

with AC)
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror
H51: Air Conditioning with

Heater
M21: Roof drip rail moldings

M26: Wheel Lip Moldings
M31: Belt Moldings
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2

Watts)
V5X: Body Side Stripes, Black
V05: 69 Only Paint Buffed
END: End of Sales Codes

Any other questions feel free to ask.

btw: 1968FormulaS340 "nevermind"? care to explain or? just kind of curious. was I not forthcoming about something?

This is the only undercarriage picture i have right now. It doesn't do it justice, as soon as I can I'll get more on the lift.

Attachments

• dart 5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 899
Haha, it's fine guys. Thanks for explaining 68formulaS.

The car is just outside of Newtown, PA in Bucks County. It's about 5 miles off I-95. Thanks for the interest guys. Btw alot of people have been asking about simple east coast transport. I know a place (through another FABO member and I used them myself for the first cross-country transport) from NY who were very reliable and decent on price [as they can be with $4 fuel.] They gave me a price of $400 to get to Indiana so I'd say anywhere in new england or the mid-atlantic states should be about that or less. Hope that helps some of you guys.

I also have a title for the car as well.

Thanks again.

I just have to say WOW! 4 grand for a totally solid west coast car! That is a deal and a half (really, more like 2 deals!)! I soooooo wish I had the money! I bought a $1200 car with no engine from Cali a few years ago and shipping to MA was $1400. So, for $2600, I had a solid, but non-running car. Here, you can get a running, extremely solid dart for $4000? Someone grab this so I can stop thinking of ways I could get it!!!

Good luck on a sale! Bump for ya!

im in Hamilton and only about 12 miles from the car and believe me if i had an extra grand to spend i would be all over it but the IRS was only kind enough to send me 3k back this year.

this is definitely a deal for someone.

Waiting on a decision from another member. If he doesn't go with it, I know there a few other members who wanted a chance plus I have some locals who asked to see it tomorrow. Thanks again and I will respond to everyone as soon as I have an answer.

Have a great Saturday everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back