West Virginia members?

-
:blob: I'm here, but "here" is about 300 miles northeast of "there". I travel to Beckley occasionally to visit family

I'm in Hurricane, WV and I know there is another guy on here from St. Albans but I don't know his screen name. I'm in the Oak Hill area sometimes for work and will be up there in a couple weeks for a rafting and camping trip.

I'm from Oak Hill. Bout 7 miles north of beckley. Between beckley and the new river gorge bridge.

Just saw that u come to oak hill. When u get off the mossy exit, before u get to oak hill I live down over the hill on the left on 612.

I pass there all the time. There is a guy that lives on the right before you get to 19 that has a step side Dodge and Dart.

That's a good buddy of mine, Curtis Cody. His brother Birdy has a few Dusters. I live bout a half half mile down 612 from him. Bout a mile and a half before me, on the right is a 340 Duster sitting in the weeds on the right (going towards oak hill)

Moparman1, you wouldn't happen to have a steering box for a A-body with power steering would ya? I just broke down in the guys driveway with the dart and stepside.

No, I don't have one. If I think of someone local that might have one I will let you know. See what you can get the Duster for I might be interested. What kind of shape is it in?

It's rough. Will need quarters, rockers, trunk, floor pans, and the hood is in bad shape. Not sure if its the original 340 or not. 4speed is in it and the original is in the building. Shark tooth grill is missing except for lots of pieces that were broken off when the thief stole the grill. I have the vin saved in my phone. Interior is all intact but rough shape.

If your interested in the car, when u get up this way we can ride down and look at it. Ill pm my number b

Do you know the people that own it? If so can you see what they want for it? I will be down that way this week and I will see if I can find the car. I have never noticed it.

Yes I did but no one was around. I stopped twice and knocked on the door with no answer.

There was a car there but I don't remember what is was but it sounds like the car that was there.

-
Back