We've got snow

-
we got it last week. 1 and half feet.

the lastest i can ever remeber. good ol saskatchewan

Snow is a material that falls from the sky. when your young you fall to sleep watching it fall with the hopes there will be no school in the morning.

As an adult you fall asleep watching it hoping your going to wake up to your alarm at 3 am in the morning to start plowing your buisness so your employees will be able to come to work.

69340swinger said:
Snow is a material that falls from the sky. when your young you fall to sleep watching it fall with the hopes there will be no school in the morning.

As an adult you fall asleep watching it hoping your going to wake up to your alarm at 3 am in the morning to start plowing your buisness so your employees will be able to come to work.

pppppppppppfff to this day i have NEVER had a snow day. i remeber once it snowed 2 feet and Blew in SOOOOOo much. it was -47C(freaken cold in farenhight) and the schools wherent closed.

we have it...........makes me sick and mad

snow = ruined clothes, ruined shoes, leaky roof, rusted cars, cracked open heads,shoveling till your lower back goes out... grief.

yes---im moving west ASAP !!!!! :spiderma:

Ya I just looked out of the garage and the cuda is sporting a white coat.

Guess its time to park her in the garage for the winter and start next years work.

-
Back