memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Talked to a member on the phone, had some unexpected company :cheers:
Niece and her 3 beautiful children stopped by to say :hello2:

We finely got a break in the weather :cheers: no rain and all sunshine for the
next few day :cheers: It has been raining for the last 3 weeks and I was so glad
I could get outside and do a few things for a change :happy2:

This is the first time I have ever seen so many wild plants in my front yard so I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures :D:D

My friend over the hill came over and worked my drive way back in, he would not let me pay him so I gave him 2 bricks of 22 long rifle shells I knew he needed . We enjoyed a couple wobbly pops and he went back home, I love this place I call home :cheers:

pictures I took while he was working my drive way in :thumblef:

Attachments

• 8 14 )))))))))) 016.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 038.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 035.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 034.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 161
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 033.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 168
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 032.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 031.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 030.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 028.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 026.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 163
I got to busy to put my front tires back on :eek:ops: But she did get a bath :glasses7:
My three legged friend came over and spent the day with me :thumblef:

Attachments

• 8 14 )))))))))) 019.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 018.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 156
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 042.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 152
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 041.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 166
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 040.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 8 14 )))))))))) 037.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 160
How was your day ? I put this day in my top 10 of the year :thumblef:

Attachments

• 8 14 )))))))))) 059.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 145
I went to work. Was there at 6am, and left at 4:30.
I miss going to work :sad5: I have a couch that never gets used but I have a warned pathway track in my floor from the kitchen threw the bathroom and enters in to my sports room and back into the living room just from this last 3 weeks :shaking:
Try turning a hunting dog into a house pet, It would be a terrible site for sure.
My wife came home to a sink half full of dishes and a dirty hardwood floor yesterday and she was happy about it :shock:.
Retirement is not what it's cracked up to be but I can help my children, Grandchildren and friends with things :thumblef: That is the kind of things that make it easy to wake up at 5 am every morning and start coffee and shower shave and watch the sun come up, yea I almost forgot what it looked like George :thumblef: I hope you had a safe day at work and now enjoying an evening at home :hello2:

Sounds like you had a good day, don't take my word for it but some of them mushrooms might taste good, some might make you hallucinate, some might kill you. Don't know, sure are cool looking either way.

Sounds like you had a good day, don't take my word for it but some of them mushrooms might taste good, some might make you hallucinate, some might kill you. Don't know, sure are cool looking either way.

They will get mowed down tomorrow :D I thought they looked cool also :glasses7: I have never seen so many here on the hill so I thought I would get a couple cool pictures of them before they was gone, Yes ! I had a great day :thumblef:

Glad it's finally cleared up for a few days Mike. We're getting a ton of rain here too. This summer has pretty much sucked. Only done some outside work when it was absolutely necessary.

I should have done this sooner, but congrats on your big move on the NHRA Pick-um game. :thumleft:

Mushrooms are cool, but this one gave me a chuckle...:D.

Attachments

• 8%2014%20))))))))))%20034.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 124
Glad it's finally cleared up for a few days Mike. We're getting a ton of rain here too. This summer has pretty much sucked. Only done some outside work when it was absolutely necessary.

I should have done this sooner, but congrats on your big move on the NHRA Pick-um game. :thumleft:

Mushrooms are cool, but this one gave me a chuckle...:D.

:D Yea I had at lest 4 different looking mushrooms growing on the north side
of my property, I thought they looked cool and I hope to get out there and mow the yard today and they will be all cut down, I may go around the wild flowers and let them grow and drop there seed's, YEP :D I am doing better this year in the NHRA thread :hello2: Thank you :D

-
Back