What a morning

-
That stuff is the Bomb!
Yeah it's really good stuff. I only started using it last year, prior to that I was using dynatex black rtv. It was really good stuff but cure time is kind of long. Right stuff says put back into service immediately after sealing.

Take that dog gone thing off. It’s doing more bad than good.
They say with a deep pan... that mostly what you want is a scraper and return oil directing..and not an oil catcher/windage tray. I opened mine up because it looked like a catcher to me...I probably didn't need it..but looking back when the no.5 cyl wall went away... that 90 dollar heavy pos oil catching milodon tray saved the 400 dollar milodon pan from holes.lol

They say with a deep pan... that mostly what you want is a scraper and return oil directing..and not an oil catcher/windage tray. I opened mine up because it looked like a catcher to me...I probably didn't need it..but looking back when the no.5 cyl wall went away... that 90 dollar heavy pos oil catching milodon tray saved the 400 dollar milodon pan from holes.lol
Yeah I've got one of them Milan wide *** kick out bottom 7 or 8 qt pans. But we're still running a tray or crank scraper (or somethin) whatever you want to call it

I agree !! Right Stuff is awesome ! not cheap but well worth the price! ... when my engine builder was putting my 367 together he forgot to put Right Stuff on the oil pan gasket like I asked .. it leaked a little behind the harmonic balancer .. a little Right Stuff around the outside and it sealed right up !

Oh good lord. Thank god you caught that and nothing was hurt. Now you’ll be ready for the season. Hopefully no other issues arise.

I agree !! Right Stuff is awesome ! not cheap but well worth the price! ... when my engine builder was putting my 367 together he forgot to put Right Stuff on the oil pan gasket like I asked .. it leaked a little behind the harmonic balancer .. a little Right Stuff around the outside and it sealed right up !
On the outside? Man I knew it was good but I didn't know it was that good! Cool deal!

-
Back