What an awesome day!!!

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
The wife & I took the Dart for a drive today it sure felt great and the weather was awesome. This was the first time out since last fall when we put it up for the winter. We ended up putting 130 miles on the clock today and it worked flawless. I wanted to get the rear springs settled after doing the re-arch last week it settled nicely (I think). I took some pics out on a local beach looking over Lake Ontario it was just a perfect day, with my wonderful Wife, the Dart, & lots of sunshine. I can't wait to do it again

HPIM5485.jpg

HPIM5493.jpg

A day with your wife and your Dart, It don't get better
Thank you for sharing a great day with pictures of Lake Ontario and your day in your Dart

A day with your wife and your Dart, It don't get better
Thank you for sharing a great day with pictures of Lake Ontario and your day in your Dart
Ya you're right it just couldn't have been better. My wife enjoys the car almost as much as I do, I'm so grateful to have a wife that supports me in the car hobby she is the best.

Great Mopar on the Beach pics Ron. Glad to hear you had a great day. My wife shares my mopar enthusiasm as well. It sure is nice to have such understanding spouses, isn't it.

Glad to see you had a great day! Those are the kind of days that make this Mopar hobly that much more meaningful and special! My wife is liking the car shows and hobby as well. Although she still thinks the Dart is too loud...I told her the Flowmasters are quiet compared to the Cherry Bombs I used to have.

Sounds like you did have a "great" day. Nice to hear posts about things like this,thanks for startin the thread,sounds like you got a lot more great days comin.8)

Definitely consider myself very lucky as I know there are a lot of guys out there who's wives don't understand or support them in there cars. My wife enjoys going to car shows & cruise nights she helps clean and maintain the Dart, she has even picked me up after work with the Dart so we could go for a drive(what a surprise that was). I've always been car crazy mainly Mopars but I do enjoy any brand if it's done nicely, though I'm not too crazy over Chevy's as they are becoming like a@#holes everybody's got one. FABO is an awesome group everybody is so supportive and we all get to help each other out when in need. This drive today was very much needed as I've been a little down in the dumps and stressed lately and really missed driving the Dart all winter, it really helped to get me away from the everyday BS & it was so relaxing. We all need a day like this as life is just so busy and fast we don't get time to slow down & take a look around we miss so much in life with the world the way it is now (family,work,finances etc.) I look forward to the cruise nights starting next week just one more excuse to ride in the Dart with my wife

Good for you Ron.Thats the same beach Cindy and I go to on my hollidays once a year nice beach.Wellington Ontario.PS car lookssssss cool.

Very cool!...hubby and I took ours out for a blast last night. Darts are a hoot.

Good for you Ron.Thats the same beach Cindy and I go to on my hollidays once a year nice beach.Wellington Ontario.PS car lookssssss cool.
Thanks Don! I really like that beach as well. I used to work in Wellington and in the summer I'd go to the beach everyday it's so nice there.

-
Back