What are the must haves?

-

PA Dodger

Reaction score
I found a Procharger P-1SC setup for a small block. It looks like a Supercharger Store kit. The asking price is $3200 for the kit and 750 carb. I have tossed around the supercharger idea for a while. This would be an impulse buy so I don't know if need it that bad.
My question is what are the entry level "must haves" to bolt this onto my mildly modded 340 and get it all to work like it should? The engine is a 10.25:1 compression, mild cam,headers, Eddy RPM intake,etc...Will I need an electric fuel pump?special tank?return line? ignition retard? water injection? What else? I want a well working package, not 900 HP worth of overkill.
As a side question, how does this kit stack up to a Paxton NOVI-1200 for $2500+?

what are you wanting to do with the car? just a fun street and track car or? depending on your needs will depend on the procharger kit you want and how much hp you want to make the more the hp you want the more supporting mods is needed and the more reliability becomes an issue

The Dart is my "street cruiser maybe see the track" car. It's a convertible so it cant be too radical. I'm just looking to bolt on a little more HP for some excitement. I don't plan on playing with the boost too much. I'm thinking the 6-8 lbs boost will be enough.

Perhaps you should ask a skilled tech, at the SC Store, and Paxton ? They are paid to know. Good Luck, ateam.

-
Back