What are these??

-

jmarshall97

Reaction score
So today my dad gave me some old posters he found in his closet he said they were in a car that came into the junkyard he worked at. They are pretty cool and were written and illustrated by a guy in new jersey. I wanted to know what the deal is with them, thanks

Attachments

• DSC01743.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC01744.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC01745.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC01746.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC01747.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 404
I use to buy that mag nback in the day and don't ever remember seeing that.

But it sure is cool!!!

His signature at the bottom of each poster looks to be "signed" and not copied.
Do the posters look copied or like someone had just drawn and written them?

They could be the "original" work made for the copies.??? Just a hunch. Might even be worth some $$$ to a collector.

Those are ultra cool!! I bet they are worth $$ They would probably fit in a shipping tube and arrive here safe n sound!!

I think the posters are originals because its been 20+ years since my dad worked at the junkyard and all the others i have seen online have the recreated 2003 thing on the bottom. they also look like they were done in pen ink. They might be worth some $$$ but there cool as hell so ill probly frame them up and put them on the wall :glasses7:

4 of them are 11x14 and the ramcharger one is 11x17 i wonder if they are copies and scott signed them at a later date, the signatures look legit, they are all slightly different. One of them is dated 7-88 and based on some research he made these posters for super stock magazine from 87-89

If you decide to sell them I would like the chance to buy them. They would look really cool framed in the shop.

Why do I remember seeing something like this in the old CARtoons mags? Anyone else back me up? Either way, very cools drawings!!

Wow I sure would like a copy of each one them, any way you could
Copy them?

They are cool! I did a quick search on Yahoo of his name K Scott Teeters and found this http://www.precision-illustration.com/DRH-5_Ramchargers.html. Just type in his name on google or yahoo there is a ton of info on the artist.

As steetmetaldan said they can still be bought new, and they are relatively cheap for some cool wall art. I got a few for Christmas last year. They come 11"x17". There are many cool old drag racing and musclecar prints. Most are $25.

-
Back