What are they worth?

-

cdavis

Reaction score
I have 2 /6 intake manifolds. 1 is an aluminum intake with a date code of 1960, The other is a NOS cast iron one with date of 1984. I want to sell these and am not sure of their value (if any) lol. Hoping to sell them locally. If I still have them when Carlisle comes around, I'll try to sell them there. For some reason I can't get the pic of the aluminum intake to upload.

Attachments

• alum intake 2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 295
  • alum intake.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 316
  • nos intake 5.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 304
  • nos intake 4.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 302
ive scrapped a dozen or so of them over the years. the only way they stay in my pile is if they have two or more holes.

worth what someone will pay,, advertise on here or puit on stupid bay and take best offer....

people are always wanting their car, parts appraised on here..... the definition of " fair market value" is basically....... what "anything" will sell for if PROPERLY advertised to the correct potential buyers for a reasonable amount of time.......
sometimes one mans diamond is another mans turd??????

I sold the super six (2bbl) intake manifold on ebay for about 150 if I remember correctly. I sold 2 of them, and they both brought well over 100. But the one barrel is a different story.

A super six intake sells for $100+? Damn, man. The Pick n' Pull near me has crushed a few dozen of them.

if its a auto setup, all the parts to it, brackets, kickdown, springs clips carb breather etc eve n the dirt snd grease, if its complete... can bring around $300. the intake is only a part of the puzzle.....

I bought the super six setup we put on my gddaughters volare for $80 at MATS a couple years ago, came with air cleaner, intake, exhaust, carb, was only missing the kickdown and the linkage that went to it. Which I had an extra kickdown I bent to match the correct route, and fabbed the linkage outta stainless.

I've seen them sell as complet sets for upwards of 150-300, so I had a lucky score.

I think I paid $40 for the old style aluminum 1bbl intake...cast iron 1bbl intakes are CHEAP!...often free

-
Back