What are you listening to ?

-
Pantera and a lot of it!

Screenshot_20220327-104518_Pinterest.jpg

Was Led Zep "Prog Rock"?

This guy makes a good case.

Also some good fingerwork lessons for some popular but not too often played by anyone else riffs.

Attn: @j par

The Bridge on Sirrius has been playin' a version of Turn the Page by Segar that is far different than the single of long ago. I keep meanin' to look it up, but ya know how that goes :lol:. It may be an "unplugged" kinda thing. It's really good.
I tink dis isda one

The Bridge on Sirrius has been playin' a version of Turn the Page by Segar that is far different than the single of long ago. I keep meanin' to look it up, but ya know how that goes :lol:. It may be an "unplugged" kinda thing. It's really good.
I tink dis isda one

Turn the Page is not on any albums that I have.I have it on 45 only "1973 I think",unless it's on one of my Seger greatest hits albums...
Great song...

I did find it,1994's greatest hits. The 45 sounds way better, most best of albums That I have are a poor copy of the orig releases that I bought when they first came out.

Turn the Page is not on any albums that I have.I have it on 45 only "1973 I think",unless it's on one of my Seger greatest hits albums...
Great song...
I had the pleasure of seeing Seger in the Sports Arena in San Diego 78? 79?
All the lights went out house and stage :eek:
A minute later Alto Reed and his sax began an extended intro for Turn the Page in the complete darkness.
A single spot light lights him up on the top of the speaker stack :eek:
The show began :D

-
Back