What are your favorite Mopar parts vendors?

-
Most of my stuff has come from:

Classic Industries (despite the ridiculous shipping costs)
Dantes Parts (he is one of the best)
Detroit Muscle Technologies
Vans
Tamraz (on eBay)
Inline Tube
Steer N' Gear
Accurate Exhaust Products
JEGS
Rockauto

Plenty of others for small parts. And this doesn't even count all the people I have bought important small parts from here on FABO.

I like R T Specialties
Dante's
Mr G's
ESPO
Brewers
I have paid more for stuff just because I liked the person on the other end of the phone.
The lady at ESPO was very helpful so I got all my suspension stuff from them. One of our sponsors here was rude and didn't seem like they wanted to sell me anything. The guys at Brewers have given me helpful advice multiple times. I live in PA, so I get anything I can from Summit in Ohio. I order online in the evening and my part always shows up the next day. Summit matches any price. I got my Dougs headers from them at Autozone's price and my Cragars from them at Jegs price. There is nothing like not having to wait for your part.

yes, not hard to see that Summit works for our business!!

3 phone calls, 3 times sending pics of clips and NEVER any return from RT Spec. well I have to just WONDER!?????

Classic Ind,. sucks .. sorry.... they don't fix their bad parts!!!! i'm not paying for their wrong crap!!!

yes people like Brewer's are our friends and their business practices indicate that.

fair prices, customer service, fair shipping, offering the best product available and if not the best, say so..... fixing bad product and mistakes on the sellers end..... lots of details making any vendor a GOOD vendor !???

Dante's Parts, Brewers, Egge, RockAuto, Espo,
Summit Racing, Firm Feel for most of my parts.

Well I'd like to add 2 glaring omissions... Dr. Diff, Cass has been a wealth of knowledge and an amazing resource for swap parts etc. Then I cannot believe nobody has mentioned Firm Feel Inc. Find a more knowledgeable Mopar suspension guy, than Dick. He has treated me very good over the years. I have also just been turned into another niche guy, specializing in Magnum swaps. Jay at Magnum Mopar has also got a ton of knowledge regarding this particular swap and and ton of parts to make it easier for you.

-
Back