What are your thoughts about a fat doctor?

-
Thanks, I feel a bit better about it since I am acquainted with you.
Damn, where do you live. Even during covid-19. They didn't make us sit in our car's and wait. That's pure bs. Hell if we are vaccinated we can pretty much go anywhere with out a mask.

Damn, where do you live. Even during covid-19. They didn't make us sit in our car's and wait. That's pure bs. Hell if we are vaccinated we can pretty much go anywhere with out a mask.
Albuquerque
Good doctors don't flock to here. Feels third world.

Lots of doctors offices are doing it in Macon.

On a side note...I have noticed a HUGE influx on indians into the medical profession

As have I, but all of them I have encountered so far have been the best of the best. Kitty sees one that's her cardio vascular guy. Our first visit this was his disclaimer....and I'm paraphrasing "Hello, my name is Dr (unpronounceable for me). Letting you know ahead of time, because of my broken English, some things I say may be misconstrued or misunderstood. If you have any questions whatsoever about anything I say stop me midstream and let me know. I also do not have the best bedside manner, in that I am 100% committed to your health and sometimes people think I am being curt".

But I'm here to tell you, this guy KNOWS his stuff and is super cool. We like him a lot. He also has his nurse AND NP with him at all times in case there's a need to "decipher" something he says. He is a true professional.

I met a new doctor the other day, a surgeon. He's big. All the other male doctors I have met are lean, and the females too for that matter. Thoughts like 'if he can't take care of himself, how the hell can he take care of me?' run through my mind. I'm probably making too much of it.
Sort of funny observation since your avatar is of Curly Joe, a "robust" comedian!
I get the point though.
You don't want a bald barber, a drug addict as your financial planner, a toothless dentist or an atheist as your Pastor!

As have I, but all of them I have encountered so far have been the best of the best. Kitty sees one that's her cardio vascular guy. Our first visit this was his disclaimer....and I'm paraphrasing "Hello, my name is Dr (unpronounceable for me). Letting you know ahead of time, because of my broken English, some things I say may be misconstrued or misunderstood. If you have any questions whatsoever about anything I say stop me midstream and let me know. I also do not have the best bedside manner, in that I am 100% committed to your health and sometimes people think I am being curt".

But I'm here to tell you, this guy KNOWS his stuff and is super cool. We like him a lot. He also has his nurse AND NP with him at all times in case there's a need to "decipher" something he says. He is a true professional.

oh, im not complaining
seems to me they are living the American Dream

i like that a whole lot better then, well, lets keep this out of the N&P

oh, im not complaining

i like that a whole lot better then, well, lets keep this out of the N&P

Absolutely....and I like THEM because THEY at least come here LEGALLY. I know. I'm skatin. lol

They bring skills and are kind and gentle. Compare that to the slob I met from Trinidad and Tobago that was complaining about big brother not providing him vitamin D tabs. He said back home D was provided. I almost asked why he doesn't go back.

Last edited:
345826E6-792E-4164-837C-CC6C7990EA38.jpeg

I remember an extremely heavy Vet telling me about how the wrong food was going to kill my old Lab. 13 years old and on the way out. So he went out with a bang. Screw him and his lard ##$ lol..... Do as I say not as I do......

JW

One of the best knee surgeon I had was a BIG guy. He was fantastic.

Two of the Lean ones were total cr@p.

It's what they know and how they apply it that makes the difference

To add...the good one happened to have polio as a kid and had difficulty with weight since he was young. Great guy.

One of the best knee surgeon I had was a BIG guy. He was fantastic.

Two of the Lean ones were total cr@p.

It's what they know and how they apply it that makes the difference

To add...the good one happened to have polio as a kid and had difficulty with weight since he was young. Great guy.

in that case you would want the heavier doc
a skinny one wouldnt know what my knees need to withstand

My surgeon is a porker. But I wouldn’t let anyone else touch me , he is fantastic and took me from
barely being able to stand to a life mostly free from pain

just think of the bedside manner of our previous president and the guy before him and see what they did to build/destroy our country

(also keep in mind, more people leave reviews to gripe then to rave)
Exactly. My wife over focuses (I think) on reviews some times. If you buy something and are pretty happy with it, you may not bother to rate it. But if there is a problem, you can't rip it up online fast enough.

-
Back