What Bs?

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
okay all. i am just being a little lazy so bare with me please. I have a 71swinger stock suspension and wheel wells. it has a stock b-body 8 3/4 rear. i am looking at getting cop wheel from Wheel Vintiques. they only offer 15x7 with 4 inch bs. will that be enough to clear a 235/60 tire? or will i have to take the wheel to a machine shop and add some bs to it. i was thinking i need about 4 1/2 to 5" bs. what do you think?
Thanks for looking

flange to flange measurement is key here. i have 4.5" bs on my 15x8 cop wheels from wheel vintiques with 255/60r15 tires and no rubbing at all. the stock 15x7 cop wheels are 4.25"bs and with 235's, they didn't rub either.

They will do custom back spaces for you, just have to ask them. I asked them
about doing a custom backspace on a 15x8" steel rim and they said no problems, and it only added about $50.00 to the cost, waiting time was approx. 4 to 5 weeks.

Thanks everyone for replies. I will just have to start saving and get them wheels. But I will need front first as I am changing to LBP brakes now.

I'm planning on putting a b-body rear in my 67 cuda with weld wheel that has 5 1/2 inches of backspace and run a P255/60/15

-
Back