what cars to look at for replacement windshield?

-

frederick_76

Reaction score
Before I post in the "parts wanted" section, I need to know what other cars have the same windshield as my 69 Valiant 2Dr. I have been told that there is a difference between the 2 and 4 door cars, is this information correct?
Thanks, Dennis.

2dr hardtop or 2dr sedan (post)? Hardtop is the same as Dart hardtop and Barracuda. 2dr and 4dr sedan would be the same, both Dart and Valiant.

pretty sure new ones are available. will look for the company I got my glass from, they told me they could get a new one.

pretty sure new ones are available. will look for the company I got my glass from, they told me they could get a new one.

I just assumed New one's weren't available.... but if you can get me that information, I would appreciate it!

Not in a million years would I have thought to look to AMD for glass!!
Looks like they are a bit cheaper than windshield s to go.
Thank you!
Hmm... AMD does not have one for a 69, the first year they have for the Valiant is 71....

Check your local glass shops and all other sources you find to find the best price. I paid well less than any online source I found when I got mine through a local body shop.

The thickness and quality was real good, it has the 'blue' sun tint, those in the know, the cheap ones have a 'brown' tint to them, it fit my new gaskets real nice and tight.

The Windshields-to-go warehouse I got my glass from shop is in north Auburn right off 167. Brand was PGW. Right down the hill!

If you have to get a new gasket be sure it is for a sedan too. Sedan windshields are approximately four inches taller than the hardtop windshields are.

dw857 is the nags # fits all sedans clear until 1976-- you should be able to find a new one .
Lawrence

-
Back