what color did you paint your car??

-

crazy4mopar

Reaction score
im going to be painting my swinger here sometime and i cant decide on a color, i kinda like plumbcrazy purple with maybe a metal flaking to it, and maybe a wrap around stripe on the back but im not real sure if that is what i want to go with and i was just wondering if some of you could send me some pics of what you have painted your cars, or if you know of a website where i can look at some car paint colors...thanks alot

Well take your pick :grin:

1-Top Banana
1-Solar Yellow
1-Plumcrazy
1-Dark Gold Metellic
1-Med. Green Metellic

Many :color:

"Viper Yellow" with matte black stripes.
Dart_03.png

Had to also convert the entire interior over from parchment to black.

Jerry

Welllll.....when I got mine 28 years ago it still had the original Dark Blue Metalic on it. About 1980 I painted it a Ferd truck Medium Blue Metalic, which suited the size and shape of the car much better than the original color. This time I'm tossing up between another Medium Blue Metalic or Viper Red. I even bought a pint of the red and sprayed my buddies lawn tractor with it - WOW - it's weelly, weelly, wed!! :) And my color choice now is - ?? - blue when I see a nicely painted blue one, or red when i see a nicely painted red one. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I just KNOW this really helped. :color:

I think the plumcrazy would lok good on that year. As for me, When I painted my 66 Dart, it was blue with a light blue strip, and I am planning on painting it again and it will stay blue, but a ligther blue for the main color with a darker blue for a strip, or what ever I come up with. My 65 cuda I went with Bronze Met.

-
Back