What color red for new 65 Cuda carpet,from Legendary Interiors?

-

jdhasa65cuda

Reaction score
Was hoping anyone would have some info on the correct original red carpet color for my 65 Cuda? Was asking at Legendary Interiors as to the correct color red as they have several hues, could not tell me which one was orig. They are sending several samples along but the original carpet was replaced with a cut pile type that is probably not the correct color. Any help would be appreciated. J.D.

I don't know how you would tell other than a direct comparison from an original red carpet equipped car. I would look through the samples they send and go with the one you like best. Just my two cents. Post some pics, I'd like to see your car. If that's it on your avatar it looks pretty nice.

Almost every replacement carpet in North America comes from Auto Custom Carpets. You can find an enormous range of price for the exact same carpet, shipped directly to you from ACC, depending on where you buy it. Suggest you shop around. Me, I've had excellent service and very friendly pricing from www.stockinteriors.com . They (and ACC themselves, too) will happily send you as many 2" x 2" squares of sample carpet as you request, so you can go out and hold them up against the seat, the dash, the exterior, etc. to find your optimal color choice.

I've also used Stock Interiors to order carpet for my 87 Ram as well as my 65 Dart wagon. Great service and great prices as well.

I ordered mine from Stock Interiors thinking they must have used a different distributor since the prices were so much better than ACC. When I got my carpet, it came in an ACC box. I'm very happy with mine. Find a sample that complements the rest of your interior.

Here is a nice picture of red carpet and it looks great .

Attachments

• 3020_p15_l.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 157
This is a yearone sample from 10 plus years ago. I went with the redred on my 1964 Dart Gt. Jayson

Attachments

• carpet.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 139
-
Back