What combination of decals/logos?

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
I don't see anywhere in my Demon's fender tag that decodes what nameplates/decals I should have. I know it doesn't have the stripe callouts, but what about the fender 'Demon' decal/logo and tail panel logo? Should they be decals or metal logos? What about the Dodge logo? Should I have one, and where should it go?

71 had fender decals
72 was emblems

There is usually a Demon decal on the right side of the tail panel.

Can't speak to the 71 models. Don't know if the car had a tail panel logo if it didn't have tape stripes in all cases. Just looking at the metal logos, I think that there was no Demon logo on the tail panel. When I got my 72 Demon it had the factory side rub strips and did not have a logo on the tail panel. With stripes, it had a tape Demon logo on the tail and both front fenders. Without the tape stripes, it had metal logos on the front fenders.

There is a small DODGE logo in block letters on the driver's side of the hood. The E is close to a vertical line drawn from the inside of the turn signal molding in the grille. There is a similar logo on passenger side of the trunk with the first D located on line with the inside of the red tail light. On the 72s these were plastic and secured to the body with an adhesive.
Hope this helps.

The 71 had the Demon decal on the passenger side of the tail panel and the Demon decal on the front fenders just above the Chyrsler pentastar. There are some pictures in my photo gallery. If you want I'll get a picture of the tail panel for ya. Here's the tail panel

Terry

666 (Small).JPG

-
Back