what did I do wrong?

-
Your GMAC post looks fine to me..... Why do you ask?

It says it has been moved. I guess maybe you can see it becuase your a gold member. But I cant.

It's in the news and politics section. All you have to do is sign up, not pay to be a gold member.

Don't worry, everyone's on your side.

It is in the news/politics forum. Just go to the forums page and subscribe....This is what you will see, click the link.

News and Politics (6 Viewing)
Have a thick skin and be respectful of others while discussing politics here. You must be a Politics Forum Member to View. Sign up for access by CLICKING HERE.

It looks fine.

It was moved to the political forum. To be honest I have no idea why it was moved as your original post has nothing to do with politics. You can see it on the political forum I believe if you click the link to see the political forum. It's not private to gold members. It's just not visible until you click to accept it. That's due to the nature of it being a political forum.

BTW: I've only paid off 2 vehicles but it took 6-8 weeks to get the titles both times. They don't care to get in any hurry but just be late on a payment as see how they get.

HFC lost the title for my motorcycle and it was just tough sht for me. No way I could antything about it.

BTW, I don't know why it was moved either, but Adam is drinking Bud tonight. :)

I really dont care thats it has been moved I didnt want to do anything wrong because I love this website. Thanks for clearing that up bud.

No problem duck. :) If anyone's going to get booted it's me. I have far too much time on my hands lately. :snakeman:

i like walking the edge sometimes too lol

It's easy when the fall to the bottom is only about 6 feet in my case. :) Time for some ramen noodles with a half a hot dog for taste. 8) Oh hell, it could always be worse, right?

-
Back